Click here to download Instruction in English
Click here to download Instruction in Malayalam
* Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox web browser. Also enable Java Script in your web browser
* Candidate can apply for Equivalency/Eligibility certificate and Course recognition through this portal.
* For viewing courses recognized by MG University, Click on Check Eligibility link, select the university and course then click on search button. If the course is recognized by MG University, It will list the courses along with the list documents needed to apply .
* In case your degree is of a regular course and the degree is not found among the listed course, you can sent an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned copies of Degree certificate/Provisional certificate and TC/Course certificate for taking necessary action for listing the said course and enabling you to submit application.
* Applying for Equivalency/Eligibility certificate and course recognition by clicking Apply Online link. If you are a new user, you have to create an account first. For that click on the Account Creation link. Your login id and password will be sent to you via registered email id and mobile number
* If you already have an account, login with the user id and password.
* Candidate can apply for more than one application through their account.
* Before applying online candidates should have a valid E-mail id and mobile number.
* Read all instructions & Fill the details carefully.
* Fee once paid will not be refunded.
* Check once before submit the form.
* After login there will be a home page in which detailed instructions for the applicant is provided.
* Documents to be Uploaded: The dimensions of all the certificates is:Minimum Width: 500 px and Minimum height: 500px. The Maximum size is restricted to 100kb. Allowed types are gif,jpg,png and jpeg. You should ensure that the uploaded certificate is very clear and readable. Unreadable certificates will lead to the rejection of your application.
* Application Fee :